Why loving in the millennial era is so hard??


Within the past few years I have had in my toughs that if you are meant to be with someone the ¨things¨ easily goes by, no weird stages or mixed messages, you are the in the place where you need to be.
As a 27 years old single woman, I am starting to doubt myself, maybe love is a little bit hard now, and if you want to love someone who is worthed you should fight for it.
I come and go about this mixed feeling about relationships all day, I haven´t been dating to much this past year, competition is fierce out there, I am not a teenager anymore and society and boys make me feel that I am quite old yet, my love field drops to guys past 35 years, first because I consider guys my age pretty dumb or because they have their eyes in someone else.
Also reviewing different opinions from people around my social circle make me pin point something very shocking, most of the people we are single in this age or even older, we are pretty fucked up, we have been in hard relationships, our trust and our relativity is beyond the ground, we are afraid to love and we live pretty much up for survival not even for enjoying life, that makes even harder to get to know people.
This is the era of ¨letting go¨, but are we really letting go the issues that really fucked up our lives? Or we had become lazy persons, we had dreams, but mostly never take action to pursue what we want, we want recognition but we don´t work for it, material things obsesses the millennial era, we invest money we don´t even have, in things the media make us think that we need.
Also is love around, we have the ¨Chip¨ inserted that we need someone else to be happy, and maybe is not totally wrong but the necessity also becomes and obsession, hard to reach sometimes, you are trying but every other single people is doing the same?
I had a pretty much stable situation, not living my best life, mostly surviving to it, but I am happy and in the pursue for more, but yet I feel obnoxiously incomplete, I don´t have my other half and sometimes the loneliness hit hard, to even question myself if I am going to be alone for the rest of my life, because no matter how hard I tried, I am sincerely traumatized by my love life mistakes, can´t let things go and cannot find someone I 100% like me and vice versa, even though I let my ¨tedious¨ go long time ago…I sincerely don´t know where I am going.
To even make it worse, sometimes I think, damn! Life is not so bad alone, why I am even worrying about this, and continue doing what I am doing, losing track of where I want to go.
Not easy…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The NYE frustation

Best Dating advice I ever had…