Best Dating advice I ever had…


I’m such a hoarder in the moment I start dating someone, by hoarder I mean I can´t stop talking about this and that, and what the guy does, etc.…probably I drive insane my closest friends, but I became a Sherlock Holmes of shredding all the possible tracks that drop me out of the single life, needles to say, I am single AF…

I try my best to chill out, I mean I am happy with the single life, but I became I psycho of dating once I am in, the truth is I don´t follow my own advice, I keep telling my friends that when you are destined to be with someone the things will flow and be smooth, and I think is totally true, I read once that if the guy like you, he will show it and if he don´t, you´ll be confuse, and this is the simplest thing ever, is like the resume of all this dating advice that have you ever receive. 

I think most of the times women want to force things a little, make it work, when doesn´t even make sense. The last time I dated someone, we keep flirting over 6 months, until we finally decided to go to dinner, it is to much of a sign that he wasn´t sure about this?, wherever…here you have me with this guy dinning and spending time after dinner like 3 times a week, never wanting to make more plans than this, not even to the movies, nothing…Still I was decided to make it work, because in my disturbed mind he was the one I been waiting for so long, just because he had a few assets I hasn´t found in anybody else, I guess he was a good person, but not the one for me, until I got tired and shut the things down, in the following months I just realized how stubborn I was, chasing him around, trying to make plans that he didn´t want to make, trying to forget his lack of real interest, etc. and the most important of all of this, is that I all the time I was supper confused, trying to decipher his behavior…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The NYE frustation

Why loving in the millennial era is so hard??