The ugly truth




Hope everyone remember the episode where one of Carries boyfriend's shock’s Miranda with the ugly truth that the guy she dated will probably will never call her again, and he was mostly right.

I have a colleague at work with who I will run into every time I am dating someone, he is tremendously honest and not hold his tongue at all.

So telling you this, I came  shameless to show him a convo with a guy I texted on tinder, cause’ I am really into him, he add me on facebook, chat a little bit and later I chicken out and stop the convo, (I know, I am dumb but I don’t know how to date anymore).

So I was trying to figure it out if I should text him back, he read the conversation and he told me , -you are to fucking desperate-, you shouldn’t go after him, you should wait that he comes back to you, that completely shocked me, what he would be saying this?
So in disbelief I asked exactly what did I do.

He’s reply:  is only one line, but you give him all your cards, so dumb…

The conversation  was like this…

Cute Guy: Hi
Me: Hi! How are you?
Cute Guy: fine, thanks’, what about you?
Me: That’s nice, I am very good
How is your Sunday going?

Apparently that simple question was my catharsis, my friend told me that I was showing desperately the need of man, I was chasing him down, and should have left that he could make the last question….I was still in denial, so I call 2 more boys to the desk.
The exact answer…

I am traumatized now, apparently now you can’t be nice and have a decent talk to a boy because he will be running the fuck out, I don’t understand, I make different moves every time I chat or meet someone, trying to figure it out if sometimes I am not too crazy, pushy, cold hearted bitch, normal?

My folk also told me, go and text him back, don’t put attention to me, he already now that you are after him, and you will only be a one night stand even if you don’t want to get down, he will make you feel good to go and have sex with him, I am sure about this.

Who know… now I am afraid to text him…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The NYE frustation

Why loving in the millennial era is so hard??

Best Dating advice I ever had…