Episode 1: Love in the Whatssap Era.




I never realize until now, how hard human relations are, as you get older people seem to be more intricate, they have been hurt, they had loved and get lost, and the list goes on, pure tragedy.

I work more than 60 hours a week, so when I’m at home I sincerely never leave, I’m tired all the time and I'm only 26 years old, I know pathetic, but when I put a feet on a bar or go crazy and spend the night out I feel so out of zone, like if getting someone to speak with me I had to look so magnificent, I’m not ugly but I’m sorry I’m not going to put tons of makeup and high sexy vamp  high heels, I know attitude counts but if I go out I want to take a big dinner, (usually sushi or greasy snacks) and drink beer like a Viking, so please someone tell me that is not the reason I’m alone.

I just want to be myself, natural, casual, funny and people is just there, men are out there looking for younger preys, because sorry ladies, but 26 is old now and that’s sad, I can recall when we’re younger  and how me and my friends will be super cute and feminine to the guys who speak to us but now not anymore, we have become more real and compromise, I know better myself and that’s doesn’t seem to be attractive, so after coming back disappointed from the jungle of love that bars are, I started to text with a guy by WhatsApp we were introduced by a mutual friend, not so my type but well what the heck, texting would not kill me right? Wouldn’t kill me but would get my fucking mad and disappointed, later I will now…

I started to engage really good with this one I tough, I would expect his good morning messages every morning, even when I hate to receive those kind of messages because I don’t know what to answer and it would take me like 3 hours of get in a good mood after waking up at 7 am, (not a morning person fellas)
He is from the same town I live, he told me that in a couple of months he would come back, that he would like to have a chance with me if every turn out fine after we personally meet. He even spoke to me on the phone, that’s one of my fire test for the guys, so I started to get a little exited, wrong, wrong, wrong…

One Saturday he texted, I reply and he reply back after seven  hours, just to send me a picture of his beer, later nothing.  Next afternoon he text back and he say he’s phone died of battery, so I tough “no one let his phone die in 2018, bullshit”. I’m not a psycho, I was right, I went to his Facebook, picture with a gal, having fun, maybe too much fun...

Didn’t say a word, he text back a few couple times, didn’t reply with excitement and eventually he stopped, until after a couple of days our now hated  mutual friend decide to come with his phone to me and say, - here’s your loved one- Fucking idiot didn’t realize it wasn’t me in the picture, his friend had a WhatsApp picture with a another woman, that’s a serious thing in this age. 

My greath friend decide it was a good idea to snap a picture of me, and tape me saying "what did you just send, !tell me!" like a freaking psycho, and this dude reply well I don't speak to her anymore because she is been lately to cold to me, I mean yes dude - Have you ever even think is because of your picture. 

The end of this history didn’t turnout well as you can see, because I’m still alone and  without morning text message, but I’m not sorry, I don’t want fake good morning messages from a guy that is frolicking with a another girl before to say “Hi, I wish you a greath day” at fucking nine am, and I know I did get excited to soon. 

That’s it…Whatever.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The NYE frustation

Why loving in the millennial era is so hard??

Best Dating advice I ever had…